Random Social Chit-Chat

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I think that theory is silly, too. I play a lot of first-person shooter games, and if you ask anyone who knows me, they'll say I'm rather quiet and shy. :p

I don't blame video games, but I'm not sure if it's always the parent's fault either. It just makes me wonder if some of those kids just have the bad wired in them, and in that case, can you really hold it against them? Especially if they can't be helped, or their first violent outburst is something as traumatic as what's been happening?

Makes you think...well, makes ME think anyway. Carry on.

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't blame video games, but I'm not sure if it's always the parent's fault either. It just makes me wonder if some of those kids just have the bad wired in them, and in that case, can you really hold it against them? Especially if they can't be helped, or their first violent outburst is something as traumatic as what's been happening?

Makes you think...well, makes ME think anyway. Carry on.

There's no fixed set of reasons. It's a mix of nature and nurture I believe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
After all this talk about dieting I took a nap. I dreamed I was in kfc and asking the cashier if they had any non rice chicken meals lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey Sense, the HTC One seems like a pretty good phone. After moving from an HTC phone to a Sammy S3,i dint think I would go back. I'd have to look at the specs on the HTC one but just off of experience, I wouldn't pull that trigger

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Sense, the HTC One seems like a pretty good phone. After moving from an HTC phone to a Sammy S3,i dint think I would go back. I'd have to look at the specs on the HTC one but just off of experience, I wouldn't pull that trigger

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

I love the n2 and thought the s3 was great too but i miss htc's sense hehe.. SENSEMONKEY.. :eek:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D