Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Getting the HTC one whenever it gets released. Sold my Gn2 and got $500 off it. Getting $350 tomorrow. So i have a little bit of money whenever that beauty gets to the states. :thumbup::D

Sent From my Bigger than my Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 :D

I think you're just exited about something new but I really feel you may regret switching. I would've waited to see the reviews b4 pulling the trigger. Anyways, good luck with it when you're able to get it and we'll see what happens

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think you're just exited about something new but I really feel you may regret switching. I would've waited to see the reviews b4 pulling the trigger. Anyways, good luck with it when you're able to get it and we'll see what happens

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

I will like it, a better camera upgrade, more storage, and smaller phone is good. Note 2 was a little too big for me lol. Was a great phone but storage was the only thing keeping me from keepin it any longer. Cant wait for 64Gigs tho! :thumbup::D

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

The HTC One looks to be the best phone ever made.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This is true

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Since i dont have a phone for like 2 weeks i decided to get wifi hot spot, if you guys are cool. This'll make you laugh lol.. The one im connected to is mine.. It says "Bill wi the Science fi" lol.. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363054365797.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363054365797.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 34

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Since i dont have a phone for like 2 weeks i decided to get wifi hot spot, if you guys are cool. This'll make you laugh lol.. The one im connected to is mine.. It says "Bill wi the Science fi" lol.. :D

DSC_0408.jpg

Android is king! All hail Lloyd! lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
All hail Crack and then Lloyd lmao. Hey guys I am AC's/Mobile Nations' fitness month winner. I train very hard and any recognition or acknowledgment is my reward. Shoutout to AC and Mobile Nations for the love. Good morning everyone

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
All hail Crack and then Lloyd lmao. Hey guys I am AC's/Mobile Nations' fitness month winner. I train very hard and any recognition or acknowledgment is my reward. Shoutout to AC and Mobile Nations for the love. Good morning everyone

You would be. :p

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You would be. :p

Lol you're next young gun. You're my protege if you keep up with the hard work and good diet. I'm getting old, so I need a young tough understudy to take the throne.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Lol you're next young gun. You're my protege if you keep up with the hard work and good diet. I'm getting old, so I need a young tough understudy to take the throne.

lol Protect this throne!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks good Stef. I'd still be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hungry though!

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm ok with this.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress