Tmo Sg3 users: free The Avengers movie in media hub

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Searched and couldn't find but wanted to let galaxy s3 users know that you can download the Avengers movie free through the media hub app..For a limited time. This applies to new and past Sg3 users. Hurry up and grab your copy.

Last edited:

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sg3 users: free The Avengers movie in media hub

Can't find the Avengers but upon login I received a $25 voucher! Thanks for the headsup!!

HurtsBad

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Wow awesome! Worked for me. It's downloading now. I wonder why they gave us this promotion? I already own the movie but hey I ain't complaining. :D I guess I better start checking the hub more often.

HurtsBad

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Btw, I didn't have to search at all. It was the first thing that popped up on the screen. Where did you hear about the promotion at? Thx for the info!

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Media hub is like Google play where you can buy movies and stuff. I don't know if it's all carriers but I'm on tmobile. I also heard it about the promotion on a flight from salt lake city to Washington, D.C. Then I was reading through flip book and remembered. Wow. Wish I would've received the $25 promotion..

Update: According to this article its a tmo exclusive sorry for not adding that earlier.

Reminder: Get Your ?The Avengers? Download On Your Samsung Galaxy S III Today

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/09/remi...-download-on-your-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-today/

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i dont have media hub on int' version. can it be downloaded?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

T-Mobile user, got it this morning. Free is one of my favorite prices

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

Media hub is like Google play where you can buy movies and stuff. I don't know if it's all carriers but I'm on tmobile. I also heard it about the promotion on a flight from salt lake city to Washington, D.C. Then I was reading through flip book and remembered. Wow. Wish I would've received the $25 promotion..

Update: According to this article its a tmo exclusive sorry for not adding that earlier.

Reminder: Get Your ?The Avengers? Download On Your Samsung Galaxy S III Today

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/09/remi...-download-on-your-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-today/

Edit the thread title please.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

mattcheung7

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile. Downloading the HD & SD now. I had to search for the movie and then click purchase. Under purchase, it didn't list the price for me at first, but afterwards, it said it was free.

Last edited:

FBPD10

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I got it. I tried to copy to my wife's sd card and play it but it wouldn't work. She has a S2. Mine worked though

Sent from my SGH-T999