SGS3 & PS3

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i dont even own a games console mate lol apart from the Mrs Wii that she dances edly in front of whenever im evil and point out her belly :)
(reminds me i should youtube the vid i took of her dancing badly in bra and trackys) :)

hmm the word thjt rymes with "petard" isnt allowed then but "dick" is lol??
crazy americans

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i dont even own a games console mate lol apart from the Mrs Wii that she dances edly in front of whenever im evil and point out her belly :)
(reminds me i should youtube the vid i took of her dancing badly in bra and trackys) :)

hmm the word thjt rymes with "petard" isnt allowed then but "dick" is lol??
crazy americans

You're killin me mate :p

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Using sgs3 as a Netflix remote for ps3

y3e3ybas.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
But we won't need to buy a Bluetooth headset to chat over the PSN if this works out...:banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
That means we should be able to use any bluetooth capable phone for headsets, which would lower sales for actual Bluetooth headsets, and how can you play while holding the phone to your ear? It be uncomfortable...and speaker is not suitable for everyone to hear your screaming during intense game play lol

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
That means we should be able to use any bluetooth capable phone for headsets, which would lower sales for actual Bluetooth headsets, and how can you play while holding the phone to your ear? It be uncomfortable...and speaker is not suitable for everyone to hear your screaming during intense game play lol

Using a Bluetooth capable phone as a headset is exactly what the OP asked.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It be kind of awkward using the phone as a bluetooth...you can however use ur PS3 controller to play games on your phone

and Wii controler aparently without root?. our Wii is in the pawn shop just now though lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)