Question How do I record video from the camera but record audio from the music that's playing? Ok so I want to make a tiktok video I've got my Bluetooth head

Gob Shite

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
How do I record video from the camera but record audio from the music that's playing?

Ok so I want to make a tiktok video
I've got my Bluetooth headphones and my phone is 30 yards away and I'm approaching the phone with the music playing
I can hear the music in the headphones and can video record myself, but when I played the video back I can't hear the music.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You will likely need either a special app that performs this function or you need to edit your video externally. With playing music it is usually very easy to sync video with audio. I used to do it with my camcorder and nothing fancy. However with the popularity of Tik Tok and this style of videography even before this trend, there is likely an app out there that already does this. Surprised it isn't built into China Spy app, sorry I mean Tik Tok app, itself. I bet a web search turns up at least half a dozen of them.

• Haha
Reactions: J Dubbs

Gob Shite

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Actually not very easy to sync videos to a tune. 4 beats x modest 10 bars = 40 possible starts, so certainly won't be taking this on without the right tool.
I am amazed in this tic toc era that new phones can't do this from stock. I haven't found any app that can do this, yeap tried Open Cam and even that can't manage this tediously simple requirement. I'll just wait until the world catches up with trends

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't really understand the beats and bars thing you're referencing. My mixer showed sound waves and I would just align the high point of the sound I wanted in the external and internal sound, erase the internal sound so it was just the external sound, outside of the video external, then trim the video to the part I wanted seemed simple to me at the time. Anyway, again this is trending, I'm surprised that you couldn't find an app, but there surely are instructional videos out there. Have you looked at YouTube?

This one sounds like the TikTok app will do it for you, but it is a little old...

This one is from this year and the title sounds exactly like what you're looking for...

Just for fun I looked for App to sync music with video and found these...
This is for a PC but most of us still like using the larger format when doing some things...

This article has 5 of the best apps from 2022 that do it...

Hey but best of luck.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What a lot of hassle just so you can share a clip of yourself doing THe Griddy to Dojacat lol
Yeah I agree. I don't understand the obsession or drive to do it. Plus how many times have they warned people of the spying aspect to the app and how China uses the app to promote positive stuff but market it to the rest of the world as "let's see how stupid you can be for clicks". Complete trash IMO but hey that's just me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000