What music app will give me these iTunes features?

rteichman

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have used the stock app, and PowerAmp, however there are a couple of features I really miss from iTunes. The first is smart playlists. I don't have time to manually create playlists so I used the smart playlists to do things like 80's Music, and stuff. What app would let me do that? The other feature I used a lot was genius. I pick a song and then the app finds similar songs to play. Any suggestions for an app that does both these things? I have all my music stored on an SD card if that makes a difference. I also listen mostly when I am on the road, or in the subway so I can't use cloud services.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i havent played with many PA options man, i use folders. are you sure it doesnt do anything similar?
doesnt it have like a "moods" option?
there prob is a player that does it and if it doesnt have EQ like poweramp, theres widgets that give you cross-phone EQ (also handy for youtube music) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually don't believe there is a similar feature on any other player.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I actually don't believe there is a similar feature on any other player.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

hard to believe mate eh.
+1 for apple then :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk