I have used the stock app, and PowerAmp, however there are a couple of features I really miss from iTunes. The first is smart playlists. I don't have time to manually create playlists so I used the smart playlists to do things like 80's Music, and stuff. What app would let me do that? The other feature I used a lot was genius. I pick a song and then the app finds similar songs to play. Any suggestions for an app that does both these things? I have all my music stored on an SD card if that makes a difference. I also listen mostly when I am on the road, or in the subway so I can't use cloud services.
    11-09-2012 09:22 AM
    i havent played with many PA options man, i use folders. are you sure it doesnt do anything similar?
    doesnt it have like a "moods" option?
    there prob is a player that does it and if it doesnt have EQ like poweramp, theres widgets that give you cross-phone EQ (also handy for youtube music)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-09-2012 09:33 AM
    I actually don't believe there is a similar feature on any other player.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm
    11-09-2012 10:23 AM
    I actually don't believe there is a similar feature on any other player.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm
    hard to believe mate eh.
    +1 for apple then

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-09-2012 10:38 AM