GSIII with T-Mobile - Getting a 10% student discount?

ryder58

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
hey everyone,

So i just got into a grad program at UCLA and they gave me a new .edu email address. I am switching carriers soon and I did a little research to see what I could get as a student. It seems like T-Mobile is offering a 10% student discount + waived activation fees + a $50 account credit (which may or may not expire pretty soon that i m not sure.) Verizon is giving 10% as well, and Sprint is impossible to figure out.

As of right now I am going with T-Mobile and most likely with the GS3. To get that discount I found, you have to call customer service @ 1 866 464 8662 and use the promo code 13997 TMOFAV. It is associated with the T-Mobile advantage program. Does anyone have any experience using this discount? If so, please share it here! Thank you

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I can ask a friend that has T-mobile about it since he works there. For sprint they have what they call the employment discount, basically like the 10% T-mobile deal and it takes off a X amount of dollars from your bill every pay period. Heres a little leeway for it: Sprint | Employer Discounts: Submit Email
hey everyone,

So i just got into a grad program at UCLA and they gave me a new .edu email address. I am switching carriers soon and I did a little research to see what I could get as a student. It seems like T-Mobile is offering a 10% student discount + waived activation fees + a $50 account credit (which may or may not expire pretty soon that i m not sure.) Verizon is giving 10% as well, and Sprint is impossible to figure out.

As of right now I am going with T-Mobile and most likely with the GS3. To get that discount I found, you have to call customer service @ 1 866 464 8662 and use the promo code 13997 TMOFAV. It is associated with the T-Mobile advantage program. Does anyone have any experience using this discount? If so, please share it here! Thank you

ryder58

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Okay. Thanks for sharing the link! I looked around on some forums and it seems like that code is legit. I am wondering if it works on family plan though....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member