Voice notifications suddenly enabled

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
How can I disable voice notifications for text messages, emails, etc? I didn't explicitly enable this feature, and it's annoying
You installed something that activated it due to a flaw in the Samsung code. This is going to sound strange, especially if you didn't install this app, but search "light flow" in Google Play and in either the What's New or description it will tell you all the steps to fix it.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked to make sure that Driving Mode didn't accidentally get turned on?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

mrcpuhead

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked to make sure that Driving Mode didn't accidentally get turned on?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Is that the Samsung driving mode or the ATT driving mode? It appears the ATT app disables the Samsung driving mode. I haven't heard a peep the past couple of days. .. maybe a patch was pushed? ??

Andre Dickson

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue, unexplained reading of notifications. I checked and driving mode was turned on. This is a great feature but i wasn't sure how it got turned on. Thanks for the tip! :)

aMomInTexas

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me! I'm so glad I found this group. I DID accidentally hit the "driving mode" on my Galaxy 3! Phew, what a relief to figure that out. I'm so tired of people staring at me when my phone says from my purse, "you have a message!" heh...