Chrome Racer doesn't work? Galaxy s3?

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I got super excited to try out the new Chrome Experiment, Chrome Racer!

Go to g.co/racer and you can race on a track that take over several devices. I ALMOST got it to work, but it keeps on saying "Aw Snap, it apperas that ..." my Galaxy s3 is not fast enough?

If it was my Droid Incredible, I'd understand, but my Galaxy s3?

Anyone else having this problem?

Doesn't work on my Nexus 7 either. That's weird.

Anybody get it to work?

wampdog29

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here with my Sprint Galaxy S3. Seems like it IS working with my Nexus 7. Not sure though, because I don't have a second device to sync up with. I'm not getting the "Aw Snap" error though...

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
It sort of worked for a second with my galaxy s3. I cleared all data and tried again. Worked for a little bit, started a race, But then stopped.

I tried using the Chrome Beta. Seemed to work better. But that's when it crashed.

Nexus 7 used chrome beta as well. Spotty.

If the galaxy s3's specs are too low, which would make sense, but if they're too low, then Google's aiming to high, imo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jaamarti

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I agree that if the S3 will not run this browser game then Chrome is doing something wrong. I have not had power saving mode turned on my S3, it worked to the point of starting a race. Set the phone down to install Chrome on my wife's computer, came back and got the aw snap crap. Racer looks really great, but epic fail on the reqs.

jpaulini

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
If you have enabled energy savings, turn them off. It seems that this slows down your phone...

I'd the same error and it went off when I disabled it.