Plus symbols all over some menus, Contact comes and goes and touch screen fades in and out

nbrannies

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of strange issues that keeps coming back, the frequency of their return has become very anoying.
1-On some of my screens, there are "+" symbols all over it...like you are preparing to set new icons or something...but I'm not.
2-When using the "Favorite Contacts" I have set up on one of my screens, one of the contacts will disappear after calling it...to be replaced with 2 of one of the other contacts...it is not in edit mode. So to correct it I either need to go to"Edit" and then the contact will automatically come back on it's own and then "Save" it. Or ignore the problem and eventually the other contact comes back on it own.
3- On occasion I will be either trying to dial a number or use the keypad for accessing voice mail and the darn screen will black out and then come back on, then back out and come back on....and on and onand on! It is super frustrating!
Running Android version4.1.2, hardware version I535.10. I have pulled the battery, checked for updates and tried to find similar issues on the threads.

I hope all three are related to one quick fix!!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I assume that you've tried rebooting the phone?
For #1, if you could post a screenshot it would be helpful
I'm not sure I understand #2 (at least, I'm confused about what you're trying to describe) - a screenshot or two might help there too
#3 sounds like a problem with the proximity sensor - have you added a screen protector lately? Or a new case?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38