Brightness problem -- too bright

Mushroom5678

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have my phone on the lowest setting of Settings -> display -> brightness and I also have automatic brightness turned off, and the screen is still too bright and drains battery like crazy. My friend's galaxy s3 is so much dimmer and she can go even lower. Any suggestions? Much appreciated! :)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I have my phone on the lowest setting of Settings -> display -> brightness and I also have automatic brightness turned off, and the screen is still too bright and drains battery like crazy. My friend's galaxy s3 is so much dimmer and she can go even lower. Any suggestions? Much appreciated! :)

I use an app called screen filter from the market.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I installed it -- it works with the brightness, but we'll see if it works with helping conserve the battery. Thank you!!!

I have the Note 2 so I don't worry about battery life so I never paid attention if it helps or not.

But you are welcome I use it every night otherwise my wife would stab me in the face from the brightness of my phone not letting her sleep.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Lux is better than screen filter, there is a free version in the playstore

And if u are rooted, i have an apk that u can use to install it as a system app

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Lux is better than screen filter, there is a free version in the playstore

And if u are rooted, i have an apk that u can use to install it as a system app

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

What advantages does lux have?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
What advantages does lux have?

Thanks a can make changes automatically, gives you the highest brightness and lowest brightness your device can give you. It has plugins with Tasker, can be installed as a system app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty