2013 Honda Civic & Galaxy S3 4glte

Neil Weitzenkorn

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Galaxy S3 4Glte and it paired very easily with my 2013 Honda Civic. The Civic does not have the nav package so I want to use the phone for that purpose. When I use Google Navigation, it works fine but does not give me the voice prompts when I connect to the car with bluetooth. It's not the phone because when I'm a passenger in my wife's 2012 Honda Accord it works fine as a standalone phone nav device without bluetooth connection giving the voice prompts. It seems to me that there is some sort of incompatibility between the phone & the car's bluetooth connection. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Is there a setting on the phone or on the car that can allow the phone to function properly? Thanks for all your help.

GlennTX

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
On my car (Ford Fusion) when I want to hear the directions from the phone I have to put the car audio system in "Bluetooth Audio" mode. Then any audio from the phone will be played on the car. Not sure how or what you need to do with your Honda but I would bet it's something similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member