Anyone tired of waiting for Android 4.2.2/4.3 update from Samsung?

ipwn3r456

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Back in June where Samsung said that a new update will be released for the Galaxy S3 and the Note 2. But they kept delaying and delaying, without really giving the reason why. I guess it's probably of the Galaxy S4's bad sales (20 million handsets) according to Samsung, not too sure how many handsets will be "enough" for them. What do you guys think?

leodagamer

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes this is what im not liking from android on ios everybody gets the update the same day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you want the iOS experience on Android then get a Nexus device - you'll get updates directly from Google, without having to wait for the manufacturers (and then the carriers) to make their own adjustments.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes this is what im not liking from android on ios everybody gets the update the same day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Umm... no. Apple claims they send the same OS to all their devices at once but if you look at things more carefully you'll see that even tho every device has iOS6 they don't all have the same features available on the device.

So Apple isn't exactly better.

Posted via Android Central App

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Back in June where Samsung said that a new update will be released for the Galaxy S3 and the Note 2. But they kept delaying and delaying, without really giving the reason why. I guess it's probably of the Galaxy S4's bad sales (20 million handsets) according to Samsung, not too sure how many handsets will be "enough" for them. What do you guys think?

I think people like you should stop crying over not having the latest Android OS on their phone. We all know how Android works... the only phones that get the latest OS all the time are Nexus phones and Google Editions of phones.

Also if you want the latest version of Android you can just root it.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It been what 4-5 years and people still complain about this stuff? If u want timely updates get a nexus. If u don't want a nexus then quit complaining

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
As much as i like the features of my S3, i like the intuitiveness of touchwiz to some degree, but carrier bloatware and data, access restrictions suckas$s. So i sold my backup 4s to fund a N4, which ill have tomorrow.

Hans johansson

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Tired of all rumours about updates. It feels like all Samsung phones get updates....except S3. Well, s3 is no longer Samsungs "flagship". All about s4 right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non