mobile data

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean the Mobile Data indicator? It's always there... If you have mobile data active and have a connection on your network, it will always appear next to the signal bars showing the connection type (2G, 3G or 4G depending on your phone and network).

If you mean the button to toggle mobile data on and/or off, it should also be there but this does depend on which version of Android you're running...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forum at Android Central! If you're on the stock ROM I'm surprised its not already there or are you looking for the "switch" to turn it off and on? What carrier are you with?

yousra sultan

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Screenshot_2013-09-25-18-46-43.png
Yes I am looking for mobile data indicator
It doesn't appear when I swipe the screen downwards, I have to switch it on or off from settings/more settings/mobile network

Last edited:

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Settings > Display > Notification pannel

Drag the icon you want to add into the pannel.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk 4

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
and also i can't find the radio!
What radio are you looking for? There is no FM radio built-in.

Are you looking for the version information for the radios? That's under Settings -> About phone, under Baseband version.

It sounds like your carrier has removed the 'Mobile data' toggle - unless you root your phone and modify SystemUI there's no way to get it back. In another thread I did suggest some widgets that would provide that functionality.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38