Recovering a deleted application purchased from Play Store

jyzelle

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, how do I recover a deleted application that I purchased from the Google Play Store a few months ago?
Hope you can shed some light on this matter.
PS: I don't see the app when I log into Google Play and go to My Apps - All

jyzelle

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for the link NothingIs True, when I searched for the app, I could not find it on the Play Store, but the app "FetLife for Android" is displayed in the list you posted above?
How do I grab it back onto my Samsung Galaxy S3 device?
So to clarify, the app I am referring to, which I purchased in March 2013, is "FetLife for Android".

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
From that link if you see it on the list you should be able to click on the icon and go straight to it's page, which should have an install link if the app is still active in the Play Store.

jyzelle

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I get the following message: "An unexpected error has occurred, please try again later". Does this mean the app is no longer available? If I click on any of the other apps that I have downloaded and uninstalled, it opens up to it's home page and I am able to re-install as you rightly mentioned, but not for this specific one.How do I get hold of the app then as I have paid for it?

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you know the developer they should be able to email an APK that you can install.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Google also sends a Gmail every time you purchase an app - just dig through your emails and send a copy of that to the developer or to Google.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi,
you need to contact google to get assistance about it, sure they can help you

Welcome to the forums, both of you.

Hi all, how do I recover a deleted application that I purchased from the Google Play Store a few months ago?
Hope you can shed some light on this matter.
PS: I don't see the app when I log into Google Play and go to My Apps - All

Part of the problem may be an error on the developers side. I would email them and check again in a few days.

jyzelle

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Golfdriver97 for the welcome message. I find this forum very helpful, and everyone is so willing to assist - this was my first question and I am overwhelmed about the response.
@Leenakt, I would love to contact Google, I will contact them through https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3107761
I suspect Google Play might have removed this app from their store, but surely I should then be able to get the backup app/link from their servers, surely they would not remove all traces especially if it is a purchased app?!
I will keep y'all posted.
PS: I found the email in my archives to comfirm purchase. I will also contact the third party vendor: Golden Spiral Software, LLC