G3 causing health problems

epoch_time

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have about 6 android smartphones. All use wifi only for internet access.
Only the Samsung G3 causes stomach\abdomin\gut pains.

I also have about 6 tablets. Only the Toshiba encore 2 gives me the same stomach pains as the G3 does.

I found the pains are caused by the wifi transmit power output level.
After reducing the Toshiba encore 2 tablet wifi power from 100% to 25% I've not had any more stomach pain.

Unfortunately I haven't found any way to reduce the G3 wifi transmitt power output. It is my only device that gives me stomach pains.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have about 6 android smartphones. All use wifi only for internet access.
Only the Samsung G3 causes stomach\abdomin\gut pains.

I also have about 6 tablets. Only the Toshiba encore 2 gives me the same stomach pains as the G3 does.

I found the pains are caused by the wifi transmit power output level.
After reducing the Toshiba encore 2 tablet wifi power from 100% to 25% I've not had any more stomach pain.

Unfortunately I haven't found any way to reduce the G3 wifi transmitt power output. It is my only device that gives me stomach pains.

Welcome to Android Central!

I am sorry to hear about your pain, have you consulted a doctor about this? There could be another underlying issue going on as well.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Definitely see your doctor.

But if, after consultation, your doctor concludes that there is no connection, you could try blind testing. Get someone else to adjust the settings of your devices, and to keep a record of them, without telling you what they've set on each occasion. At the same time, keep a record of your abdominal pains. Then, after a suitable period of testing, see whether there is a correlation between the two records.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: