Today i wanted to put a password on my galaxy s4 i9505 android 5.0.1, so i go to settings-security-encrypt device and set an password because no other was available it was saying something with administrator encryption and something other. i set it and i now want to take it off but the menu says You can encrypt accounts, settings ,downloaded applications (and alot more text) and at the bottom it says ENCRYPT DEVICE. i don't know how to take it off and put the Pattern which i wanted to put in the first place but it sayd something with administrator encryption and some other things. Sorry for my english.
    11-03-2015 09:19 AM
    Today i wanted to put a password on my galaxy s4 i9505 android 5.0.1, so i go to settings-security-encrypt device and set an password because no other was available it was saying something with administrator encryption and something other. i set it and i now want to take it off but the menu says You can encrypt accounts, settings ,downloaded applications (and alot more text) and at the bottom it says ENCRYPT DEVICE. i don't know how to take it off and put the Pattern which i wanted to put in the first place but it sayd something with administrator encryption and some other things. Sorry for my english.
    I don't know but i musr have skipped the lock screen menu in my s4 just gone to it and selected pattern and well thats fixed so thts fixed
    11-03-2015 10:35 AM