New member...HELLO! Two questions

Cowart69

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
- I have a hand me down galaxi mini (mostly cuz I am a dad and dont spend much on myself)

- Woke up this morning and the sound on my Galaxi Mini was REALLY low for some reason....even with the preferences set up for it to be at its highest. Now it was never that loud to begin with but.....really low.

- I want to put some music on my phone so I can use it at the gym while I am working out......was looking around but dont want to spend a lot of money on per songs....any suggestions?

androidpiper

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
You could always use the fm radio at the gym - no storage, and free. I've never used it but possibly Spotify? I think it's $8 a month or something like that.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

cty68955

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure on the volume issue. but I'd recommend getting the pandora app. You can listen for free. You choose the genre or starting band and it will automatically choose songs just like it. Its a very good app for music and free. You get a 30 sec ad after roughly 3 or 4 songs, but its better than radio. And its more fit to your preferences than the radio. If you have any music on a PC, you can plug the phone into the PC and copy it to the phone just like its a USB drive. You can put a micro sd card in it for more storage if needed, but I like the Pandora app.