S4 on tmobile?

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If I decide to buy the international s4 version instead of waiting for the US variant will it work on tmobile? Just curious before I pull the trigger in a few weeks. I assume it would have to be sim unlocked?

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I think as long as it has Tmobile bands it will work. However, if the recently leaked roadmap is true, the S4 would be released on TMobile on 3/27 bearing LTE. So I think it would be wise to wait and evaluate. By the way, what is the motivation to buy international version? I hope it's not Exynos 5 Octa.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I think as long as it has Tmobile bands it will work. However, if the recently leaked roadmap is true, the S4 would be released on TMobile on 3/27 bearing LTE. So I think it would be wise to wait and evaluate. By the way, what is the motivation to buy international version? I hope it's not Exynos 5 Octa.

Where you hearing that rumor from? I heard from tmobile it won't ship until late spring, unless their lying. If its true that's all the better. And yes I'd go with the international version for better specs and because I heard it ships much sooner than the US variants. Guess we will see in a few weeks. As far as shipping with LTE it will be LTE ready but most areas won't have it until later this year. Heck my note 2 will get LTE to when they flip the switch lol.

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
by last year standards im expecting S4 middle of next month. S4 international will be higher price but will have a larger support to early updates. also lack LTE