When will the Samsung Galaxy SIV be available in retail shops in the UK?

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
When do you think retailers online and in shops will start to stock the S4 after it's announcement?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
When do you think retailers online and in shops will start to stock the S4 after it's announcement?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

I believe the last thing Alex Dobie thought it would be available in the UK fairly quickly and might even be one of the first... but of course we will know more on Thursday evening.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I heard that its already in production.. So im guessing two weeks max.. I'll just pick one off eBay when the pre order listings start appearing.. Can b chepaer if u pay directly thru paypal

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I thought carriers in US always take long to bring out fones.. I always see people complaining on here about it anyway

Yes, well, internal testing and field testing and all that. One would think Samsung would anticipate that, but I suppose that would mean the phone would have to be sent to the carriers before the unveiling. That hasn't happened, of course, because Samsung has the S4 tightly under wraps. So I think I've answered my own question!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty