This is why I think the Galaxy S4 is better than the HTC One

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: This is why the Galaxy S4 is better than the HTC One

Facts are rather stubborn.
You're right, they are. Try not to drink too much of the samsung kool-aid.

Clickity-Click.

...and I quote "Samsung took a stock hit on Friday, losing $12 billion as prices dropped 6 percent after reports of Galaxy S4 sales slowing down."

Verified here. Quote "Sales of the S4, initially Samsung's fastest selling smartphone, have also fallen off since the device's introduction in April."

Weird.

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

You're right, they are. Try not to drink too much of the samsung kool-aid.

Clickity-Click.

...and I quote "Samsung took a stock hit on Friday, losing $12 billion as prices dropped 6 percent after reports of Galaxy S4 sales slowing down."

Verified here. Quote "Sales of the S4, initially Samsung's fastest selling smartphone, have also fallen off since the device's introduction in April."

Weird.
Yea weird that you didn't provide a quote or proof of your aforementioned 30% drop in sales of the S4.
Weird how you conveniently left that out.
But now you have another shot at providing that proof since I've reminded you of your heretofore unfounded 30% reference.

Clickity-Clak

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

Yea weird that you didn't provide a quote or proof of your aforementioned 30% drop in sales of the S4.
It's only weird if you don't click on the link previously provided. If you expect me to tuck you in and read the story to you, sorry I don't do that :-!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Post after post in the s4 forums about how the s4 is better than the one...
What is going on? Is Samsung really becoming so filled with fan boys? It's a phone... It's a good phone.. Be careful though when you go to whip it out and put the ruler next to it though because it may not be as big as you are claiming.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What is going on? Is Samsung really becoming so filled with fan boys? It's a phone... It's a good phone.. Be careful though when you go to whip it out and put the ruler next to it though because it may not be as big as you are claiming.

They're probably still being paid by Samsung ;)

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Lets not personally attack people, please. This is an open forum and people are allowed to post and express their feelings in any threads they wish as long as it abides by the forum rules.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Its the same in the HTC One forums....you always have those people lol

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

samsung-advertising-spend-2012.jpeg

Can you find me the picture that shows which of this money was spent on what Samsung product.

Cause if I recall correctly,

They make TVs, Laptops, Flash Memory, SSD Memory, Regular Hard Drives,DVD/Blu-ray players, Refrigerators, and the list goes on and on.

I also left this video of a non Samsung phone commercial for you to prove they exist.

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

The S4 is currently selling in record numbers.
Speaking of the devil....

"Summary: Reports suggest that Samsung may be retiring smartphone models with low sales figures early"

"
A recent JP Morgan report demonstrated fears over the Galaxy S4's sluggish sales."

Guess there is only but so many s3/s4 fanboys who can afford it....

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

Can you find me the picture that shows which of this money was spent on what Samsung product.

Cause if I recall correctly,

They make TVs, Laptops, Flash Memory, SSD Memory, Regular Hard Drives,DVD/Blu-ray players, Refrigerators, and the list goes on and on.

Sorry, you might have to actually read the article to get that information. I know, scary thought huh?

I understand what you're saying. No one's ever seen a samsung s3/s4 ad on TV, but I'm really annoyed by them constantly showing ads about their Laptops, Flash Memory, SSD Memory, Regular Hard Drives, DVD/Blu-ray players, Refrigerators, and the list goes on and on. Weird.

This might help you.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of the devil....

"Summary: Reports suggest that Samsung may be retiring smartphone models with low sales figures early"

"
A recent JP Morgan report demonstrated fears over the Galaxy S4's sluggish sales."

Guess there is only but so many s3/s4 fanboys who can afford it....

Amazing what is in the actual article.

In addition to cutting the S4's production levels, the S3 is reportedly due to retire earlier than expected -- joining a number of models that will be cut away due to poor sales performance. Samsung will not be able to raise marketshare rates and compete against rival Apple using only the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, and so rumors suggest the firm will be launching a new range of models from the Galaxy Note III to Galaxy S4 Mini and to Galaxy S4 Zoom.

Then there is this part.

According to Gartner, Samsung's smartphone marketshare grew 13 percent in Q1 2013. The electronics maker's global smartphone marketshare reached 30.8 percent, whereas rival Apple is estimated to have secured 18.2 percent of worldwide sales.

Your forum kung fu is weak.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, you might have to actually read the article to get that information. I know, scary thought huh?

I understand what you're saying. No one's ever seen a samsung s3/s4 ad on TV, but I'm really annoyed by them constantly showing ads about their Laptops, Flash Memory, SSD Memory, Regular Hard Drives, DVD/Blu-ray players, Refrigerators, and the list goes on and on. Weird.

The article and the picture were two different sources.

I did not know the only places to advertise was television. The have seen almost every one of the items advertise, including in trade publications.

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

The article and the picture were two different sources.
The picture came DIRECTLY from the article. Sorry, I can't help you use your mouse.

I did not know the only places to advertise was television.
Obviously it's not. Obviously you can apply what I said regarding all of their ad outlets.

The have seen almost every one of the items advertise, including in trade publications.
So have I, and whenever I see a samsung refrigerator ad the first thing that comes to mind is "This ad is showing my why I should buy a samsung refrigerator, and not an Apple IFridge"

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87