Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV GT-I9500 64GB - Brand New Unlocked Black | eBay

I EMAILED EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK IF I WILL BE COVERED THEY APPARENTLY ARE ENDING THE LISTING CUS HE VIOLATED LISTING POLICIES

he sent me this email

Hi,

Quick info about my items:
    - 100% factory unlocked, 100% genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 in original sealed boxes. I have both colors: White and Black.
    - I have EU, UK and US version of the phone with 64GB. You can use them in any country with any sim card.
    - The phones are bought directly from factory and also this is the reason why the prices are low. They all have 1 year international warranty.
    - I can send them with DHL, FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail or your preferred shipping company. The items are sent from my warehouse in Glasgow.
    - Free Customs. That is right... Free Customs. I gathered a lot of experience sending items internationally and Customs are not a problem anymore.
    - As you can see in my description: Pickup is not available at this time as i do not hold stock on hand for security and reliability reasons.
    - I will provide IMEI and custom photos ONLY after i have payment confirmation from eBay.

Minimum order is 2 (no exceptions). My stock is greater than 20 and also you will get great discounts for bulk orders. How many phones do you want ?

Thanks
    03-16-2013 03:47 PM
    Looks like it's been pulled. Pretty sure it was B.S., though.

The kernel I saw on Thursday was built ON THURSDAY. No way this dude had retail units of anything.
    chubb likes this.
    03-16-2013 04:51 PM
    Yeh it got pulled because of me.. I was hoping someone would view the listing before it did lol.. He had sold 54 of them and had high feedback.. If People pay thru ebay surely your protected so theres no way for him to scam
    03-16-2013 05:16 PM
    He just emailed me this

In order to proceed with this transaction through eBay i need:eBay user ID:Name and address registered on eBay(not shipping):- Full Name- Address- City- Zip/Postal Code- CountryAlso i need to know how many phones do you want and what color.
    Thanks
    03-16-2013 05:24 PM

I EMAILED EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ASK IF I WILL BE COVERED THEY APPARENTLY ARE ENDING THE LISTING CUS HE VIOLATED LISTING POLICIES

he sent me this email

Hi,

- 100% factory unlocked, 100% genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 in original sealed boxes. I have both colors: White and Black.
    - I have EU, UK and US version of the phone with 64GB. You can use them in any country with any sim card.
    - The phones are bought directly from factory and also this is the reason why the prices are low. They all have 1 year international warranty.
    - I can send them with DHL, FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail or your preferred shipping company. The items are sent from my warehouse in Glasgow.
    - Free Customs. That is right... Free Customs. I gathered a lot of experience sending items internationally and Customs are not a problem anymore.
    - As you can see in my description: Pickup is not available at this time as i do not hold stock on hand for security and reliability reasons.
    - I will provide IMEI and custom photos ONLY after i have payment confirmation from eBay.

Minimum order is 2 (no exceptions). My stock is greater than 20 and also you will get great discounts for bulk orders. How many phones do you want ?

Thanks
    Any post like this should be avoided. First, if it was legitimate why would they say 100% genuine? To me that says it is fake and only gullible people will see that and say, "Hey, he said it was real so it has to be right? RIGHT?" Second, his price is low because he buys direct from the manufacture. Well so do hundreds, if not thousands of others do too and they all sell them for the MSRP off contract. Unless they have a special sale, but they make it up on overpriced accessories . Third, Free customs seems odd. I don't know much about customs, just seems odd that he goes out of his way to make it seem like their a big company sending tons of stuff through, that they now get special treatment. Fourth, Custom pictures? Why not take a picture of the box, and the phone itself to show you have them when they haven't even been released. That's when I would ask myself, do you even have the phones? At first he says, "I have....Versions", then, "I don't keep stock on hand"? Stuff like that should sound an alarm that this guy is probably getting fake GS4's. You have to be careful these days, especially when knockoff Samsung phones are being sold everywhere, and the fakes look very good. Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Thank god Ebay took it down before a bunch of people got ripped off.

Edit: Also forgot to add this to the stock question. At the beginning he says he has the phones, then it says he dosen't keep stock on hand, then at the end it says i have more than 20 in stock? WTF?
    BEARD GANG likes this.
    03-16-2013 05:32 PM
    Yeh it got pulled because of me.. I was hoping someone would view the listing before it did lol.. He had sold 54 of them and had high feedback.. If People pay thru ebay surely your protected so theres no way for him to scam
    Yes but the fakes look very good these days. I'll find some of the Note2 and GS3. People that are not tech savvy would't be able to tell. So even if 20 of them didn't realize their fake after 45 days, there is nothing they can do to get their money back.

Here are forum posts on AC about fake GS3's and Notes.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...laxy-s3-2.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...te-2-fake.html

And here is a great look at a fake Note 2 next to the real one with a breakdown of the difference.

[Must Read]How to Know Whether Your Galaxy Note 2 is a Genuine or Fake | 10Division.com Just don't look at the pics of Russel Brand and Megan Fox
    03-16-2013 05:34 PM
    I wouldn't trust any phone that's available before the actual release date...It could be one of those prototypes or some China knockoff that looks very similar
    03-16-2013 06:14 PM
    His email is ebay.6337@gmail.com

For anyone who wants to email and ask him about the phones.. Post his replies i wanna see if he tells everone the same thing
    03-16-2013 07:00 PM
    He emailed me sayin

Thats why i asked you to make this deal though eBay where you have the chance to see the phones before i get the money. If you don`t like this then wait until April 26 and you can see it and buy it from stores.

I`m not going to relist anything as i`ve started 38 transactions already and i`m not sure i`m going to have anything in stock by Monday so you have to wait until i finish all my transactions and ship everything so i can leave and get another lot.
    03-16-2013 07:06 PM
    I am a very paranoid person when buying things online cause you don't know who is on the other side you dealing with. Always say lets meet in person and do business that way and if they refuse to meet then I know they're are B.S me immediately. Many people fall prey for such scams on the internet rather pay retail price and have peace of mind if anything were to go wrong you can take it in for repairs without worrying to cough out money.
    03-16-2013 07:13 PM
    ebay is the LAST place I would go to for a brand new phone. It's just not worth it.
    03-17-2013 12:38 AM
    Free customs would be bs, I've bought from America before (assuming this is where your seller would be shipping to) and the price customs starts charging at is 20 or around $35, if the guy lies about te price on the customs form to prevent u being charged for it he for fits the security of it getting lost and getting a full refund of his money (he would get the fake low price he stated on the form)
    Or he would be sending you a tracked rock in which case it wouldn't matter to much to him if it got lost as rocks are free lol. I doubt he's selling fake s4s atm as I don't think China has had a chance to get a clone out yet, goophone are still working on their clone of HTC one m7 and that's been announced earlier. Maybe he was hoping to send out fake s3s and pass them off as s4s
    Sent from my Jiayu G3 Droid using Tapatalk.
    03-17-2013 02:36 AM
    Ebay has ins protection. Those who were unfortunately scammed by this jerk should be taken care of by ebay.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    03-18-2013 01:03 AM
    eBay seems to be all over a lot of listings these days and for good reason, scammers are afoot and they want our cash. Besides there is no US 64GB variant being offered that I have heard of and its highly unlikely we would get one. Just because its GSM doesn't mean its going to support LTE in the US.
    04-06-2013 04:07 PM
    how much for two
    07-05-2013 02:44 PM

he sent me this email

Hi,

Thanks

So many red flags... sounds like you dodged a bullet!
    07-05-2013 05:17 PM
    ebay is the LAST place I would go to for a brand new phone. It's just not worth it.
    Funny how I got my ocya s4 from eBay (brand new and sealed) and in the process saving over 200 dollars than of I had bought it here. If you're not completely stupid then you shouldn't have a problem buying from eBay.

Sent from my GT-I9500
    07-05-2013 06:31 PM
    07-09-2013 05:46 PM
    If it's too good to be true....it usually is.

It would be interesting for ebay to analyze the feedback, IP addresses, etc. It is also easy to create a feedback trail for minor transactions, or things that only applied to him as a buyer. The feedback number may then look impressive, but it means nothing in fact. As time goes on and more people have learned how to game the system, I trust community ratings at places like eBay and Amazon, etc, about as much I trust the average politician.
    07-10-2013 06:35 AM
    If it's too good to be true....it usually is.

It would be interesting for ebay to analyze the feedback, IP addresses, etc. It is also easy to create a feedback trail for minor transactions, or things that only applied to him as a buyer. The feedback number may then look impressive, but it means nothing in fact. As time goes on and more people have learned how to game the system, I trust community ratings at places like eBay and Amazon, etc, about as much I trust the average politician.
    LOL at the politician part

I'm having my doubts because the 32GB version of the I9500 is so difficult to find but yet the seller has it in both black and white.
    07-10-2013 09:30 AM