Galaxy S4 - 32GB

ryry246

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I hope it's a valid statement. There was an article posted staying verizon will most likely not release any more storage options.. Who knows what to believe now

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is the problem with the internet, some offer info because they believe it, some offer it as a cruel joke and like to be that way, and many just don't know so hold on to hope, kind of like us. Saturday is a day or so away and I will check the stuff out and go from there.

I just don't care for Sense and haven't in years so getting an HTC One would be very difficult for me. I actually want the S4's bells and whistles, S-Health and many others I actually need it for real daily use.

Ozzie_89

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I just spoke to Vodafone Manager at head office, he believes the 32gb will most certainly NOT be available due to the under-demand of the S3 32gb last year due to 90% of the public opting for the 16gb....this is a shame and stupid because the public who fork out crap loads of cash for these devices should have a choice!!!
As many have suggested, 16gb is just not really enough for most ppl...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I feel bad for Vodafone customers and given how well the HTC 32GB & 64GB are selling its only shows 9.8GB of available space is a joke.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Samsung always does this and I don't understand it. Same for the s3 and Note 2 with at&t. I will just keep using my 16 with limited number of games and play my games on my tab. If and when 32gb hits get one and eBay or Craigslist this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Ozzie_89

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
9.8gb is a joke...basically getting ripped off..considering S4 has a pretty good graphics unit most high quality games will use up about 1-2gb each...that leaves you with peanuts to play with, i guess i will stick to a 16gb and get a 32gb SD card for music & videos / pics

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
9.8gb is a joke...basically getting ripped off..considering S4 has a pretty good graphics unit most high quality games will use up about 1-2gb each...that leaves you with peanuts to play with, i guess i will stick to a 16gb and get a 32gb SD card for music & videos / pics

Exactly, which is why I am more than happy to use my nexus 7 in the interim.

BUYSELLFIL

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I live in Southern New Hampshire and I have been in constant communication with Dan S, one of the managers of the store (Portsmouth, NH). He told me that in his system he was able to pre order the device for me even though he does not have a specific date of arrival. I don't want to shell out the subsidized cost to AT&T to hold without a specific date of release. This is not going to be like an iphone freak show where if you didn't pre-order or sleep on the street for 2 nights you were going to have to wait +/- 1 month to get one. Feel free to contact the store and ask for him if you are interested in confirming this bit of information.

Chad Parker

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I agree completely, I Have contacted Sprint and AT&T, and they know nothing about a 32 gb version. If Samsung wants to compete with Apple, they should offer all variants of the phone upon release. Every customer service rep is useless, because they keep telling me you can add a storage card, but they don't understand you can't apps on external. It's also a pain navigating each app as to which storage it utilizes! Basically becoming as useless as a 16 gb iPhone, with No external storage. Storing pictures and video can be done with a cloud service or photo app online storage, that is not why I need more internal storage, but each rep I talk to doesn't get it. Hopefully, something will be announced in the next month or so.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh do not misunderstand me. I think he is full of it on the S3 32GB sales #'s as well, then I got the... Why do you need 32GB? I honestly looked him in the face and told him cause out of 16 I would end up with 9 maybe due to Verizons bloatware that I do not use. At that point I just stated I would wait till they released it, in-store or online.

Did he tell you apps can be installed to the sd card like some staff have been doing? Sad but true.

Due to app growth and data trends along with the larger than usual space taken by the 16gb S4, demand will be much heavier for the 32gb version of the S4 than the S3.

SleepNSnooze

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Did he tell you apps can be installed to the sd card like some staff have been doing? Sad but true.

Due to app growth and data trends along with the larger than usual space taken by the 16gb S4, demand will be much heavier for the 32gb version of the S4 than the S3.

Not exactly but he did go the route; you can get a 32gb sd card for $60-70 (can't member the exact amount) but I just looked at him like he was growing horns and tail.

rootyourphones

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
When I ordered mine over the phone the lady couldn't tell me the gb model nor is it my paperwork .I get my device Tommorrow ill report back in the afternoon cause it might be a 32gb cause I paid 299.00 instead of 199.00.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

techdad2

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
]Hope Verizon will sell the 32gig eventually, can't waste the money on a phone with only 9.5 or so of Internal memory, at least not for a phone that I plan to keep for two years.

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
When I ordered mine over the phone the lady couldn't tell me the gb model nor is it my paperwork .I get my device Tommorrow ill report back in the afternoon cause it might be a 32gb cause I paid 299.00 instead of 199.00.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

$299 and you don't know what you purchased?
Oh my!

Nice Sales Job :)