Best way to buy contract free? (ATT)

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I want to purchase the galaxy S4 for ATT at full price (contract free) when it is released. What is the best way to go about doing this? I want to make sure they do not try and extend my contract even though I'm paying full price (they tried this once on me before at ATT store).

Where will I be able to buy it fastest? Anywhere to buy it where they won't feel the need to open my new $700 device and get their grubby fingers all over it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to purchase the galaxy S4 for ATT at full price (contract free) when it is released. What is the best way to go about doing this? I want to make sure they do not try and extend my contract even though I'm paying full price (they tried this once on me before at ATT store).

Where will I be able to buy it fastest? Anywhere to buy it where they won't feel the need to open my new $700 device and get their grubby fingers all over it?

Go to the store and buy it? That would be my advice lol. They can't extend your contract without you signing one so they can't sneak you into one.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yep. It is called no commitment price from ATT. You can go into a store or order it online with that pricing. I think it is $639.99

Sent from my Nexus 7

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Do not order from walmart. It's almost $90 more off contract than ATT sells it for. Your best bet would be att store. Some won't sell off contract but in my experience, most do and don't harass you to upgrade once you tell them you don't want to be in a further commitment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty