I just picked up my new S-4 and love it. However I ordered the Black model and it came with all white accessories???

Is this normal?

My Blue S-3 came with all black accessories. I kind of wish I swapped them out when I sold the S-3.

Anyone wishing to trade white charger for black charger (S-4) please contact.
    05-10-2013 05:53 AM
    White accessories are always supplied.
    05-10-2013 07:08 AM
    Samsung appears to be switching to white accessories. I wonder where they got their inspiration . J/K.
    05-10-2013 08:44 AM
    Ugh, really white accessories really Samsung roll with color matching or ditch white don't be so Apple.
    05-11-2013 08:48 PM
    Regardless of what company, I do like the look of white cables, black phone or white.
    05-11-2013 10:08 PM
    Regardless of what company, I do like the look of white cables, black phone or white.
    I have Beats so I didn't bother to open mine up... Wow. The ones for the S4 are like Beats with the flat cords (which I love) and they look great! Glad I finally cracked open the bag.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-11-2013 10:11 PM
    And what of the sound quality? I haven't opened them either, I use a pair of Sony MH1c's that I love. They're kinda hard to come by, I actually ordered mine when they had wholesale lots of the things for replacements etc. I believe they come with Sony Ericsson phones. Either way, good pieces so I didn't see the need to bust open the Samsung pair. They also have the flat cable, which I too love, with a black finish, which is okay too. Looks good on these. .
    05-11-2013 10:21 PM
    And what of the sound quality? I haven't opened them either, I use a pair of Sony MH1c's that I love. They're kinda hard to come by, I actually ordered mine when they had wholesale lots of the things for replacements etc. I believe they come with Sony Ericsson phones. Either way, good pieces so I didn't see the need to bust open the Samsung pair. They also have the flat cable, which I too love, with a black finish, which is okay too. Looks good on these. .
    They're actually not bad. They're a lot more useful than the Beats (since Beats are not really compatible with anything but an iPhone) and they don't sound bad. But in the end, my Beats are a lot heavier on the bass, and considering I love metal and metalcore, that's huge for me. But they're great considering they're free. :-)

05-11-2013 10:35 PM
    actually I just ordered two myself and the white s4 came with a white charger cable but so did the black s4- i called them and they said it should have had a black one so we are sending it back and they are sending one with the proper cable= it's importannt in our home because family memebers "borrow" other memebers cables with out returning them! so we have to have a white cable for a white phone and black cable with the black phone to put an end to thievery!
    msmo81 and hdgamer like this.
    06-24-2013 06:54 PM
    actually I just ordered two myself and the white s4 came with a white charger cable but so did the black s4- i called them and they said it should have had a black one so we are sending it back and they are sending one with the proper cable= it's importannt in our home because family memebers "borrow" other memebers cables with out returning them! so we have to have a white cable for a white phone and black cable with the black phone to put an end to thievery!
    My black S4 came with all white acessories.
    06-24-2013 08:35 PM
    My black S4 came with all white acessories.
    Mine did also

06-24-2013 09:13 PM
    My black s4 also came with white accessories, this didn't bother me as I use a skullcandy earphones, and no one sees my charger anyways.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
    06-24-2013 11:37 PM
    My black S4 came with all white accessories.
    Mine did as well. Yuck.
    06-25-2013 06:16 AM