Missing lux effect in instagram?!?!

chrisloper

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I seem to be missing the lux effect when I reach the filter screen in ig. I have searched google and came up with no answers. I have un/reimstalled the program. Can anyone help me out? :confused:

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I think they just removed it because I know myself and others I here had issues with it.

And instead of fixing it, they removed it with their latest update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, they removed it entirely. Not sure if it's just for the S4, though... Has anyone else also noticed that pictures upload all blocky and pixellated? When I check the picture Instagram saved locally, the image looks great, but when I see the one that actually uploaded to Instagram, it's really crappy (and I've checked the version uploaded to Facebook and it also looks blocky and 16bitty). This camera takes such awesome shots but I can't show that off on Instagram because the uploaded images are really wonky :(
Oh, and while I do get push notifications on likes and comments, the phone won't register that as a notification (as in, it won't make a sound or vibrate, but the notification is on the bar when I turn the screen on... so weird, my Note 2 used to notify me just fine, no extra settings required).

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I just checked my other phone and ipad and its still there even after the update. Guess its just the S4 :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles