It puts the display off too fast.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't find the setting of this.

It's when i receive my message my phone will light up, i'll grab my phone and when i open the flip case the display is off. It turns off too fast. How can i adjust the settings of this and where is the settings of this?

nata_panya

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello

If you mean the screen timeout period, here's what you need to do:
1. Open Settings>My Device>Display
2. Select "Screen timeout"
3. Change the time period to your preference.

Hope that helps.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello

If you mean the screen timeout period, here's what you need to do:
1. Open Settings>My Device>Display
2. Select "Screen timeout"
3. Change the time period to your preference.

Hope that helps.

It's already set to 30seconds of inactivity. And i don't take 30 seconds to pick up my phone and open the flip case. :))

swent1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem, i had it set to 30 seconds but it kept going back to 2 seconds, which would show up in brackets. Do you by any chance have Lightflow ? I was told that Lightflow caused a problem like this (once I uninstalled, the problem was fixed!) If not, it could possibly be a different doing it ... Just an idea

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem, i had it set to 30 seconds but it kept going back to 2 seconds, which would show up in brackets. Do you by any chance have Lightflow ? I was told that Lightflow caused a problem like this (once I uninstalled, the problem was fixed!) If not, it could possibly be a different doing it ... Just an idea

Nope i don't have lightflow and i didn't install any apps what will connect to the light settings.