Spigen Neo Hybrid + Glast.r. Any experience? Let's see some pictures!

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I am worried that screen protector will be too flush against the lip of the case and won't protect the screen if the phone is dropped face down. Does anyone have any experience with this combination? Or better yet, does anyone have pictures with this combination? Thanks!

jokout1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
the flexible (rubber like material), main body extends past the front of the phone and keeps the screen from contacting a flat surface when face down...really is the best looking case I have found for the S4 and adds no real bulk!.

Cheers

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know too. I've also seen some complaints about the charging port cutout being too small.

I've read this also. I've also read that you will be limited to what headphones you'll be able to use. I hope it's not too bad!

the flexible (rubber like material), main body extends past the front of the phone and keeps the screen from contacting a flat surface when face down...really is the best looking case I have found for the S4 and adds no real bulk!.

Cheers

Nice! How long have you had this combination on your S4? Have you had any problems?

Kroaker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Working great for me. I have the white neo with the glass.tr and it fits and looks great. I'd do a pic, but my phone is my camera :)

MrMercedes

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I bought the neo and dont really like it. Im selling it if anyone wants it. Its the steel blue color. $20 plus $4.00 shipping. I prefer to go naked.......

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Working great for me. I have the white neo with the glass.tr and it fits and looks great. I'd do a pic, but my phone is my camera :)

That's great to hear. The screen protector isn't as flush as the lip? I would want all the case taking all the impact in case the phone were to fall flat on its face. I keep bringing this up because I cracked my screen :(

I bought the neo and dont really like it. Im selling it if anyone wants it. Its the steel blue color. $20 plus $4.00 shipping. I prefer to go naked.......

If you don't mind me asking, why would you prefer naked rather than the Neo Hybrid?

Please be careful. I had my last phone (iPhone 3GS) for 4 years and only dropped it once (the phone only had very minor damage). I felt I was able to take care of phones without any protective case so I decided to leave my S4 naked. I was able to get 1 whole month before I cracked my screen. Replacement screens are over $230 so please be careful!

Bojamijams

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't like cases because they uglify the phone and the new constuction methods make the modern super phones extremely sturdy.

However the back of the S4 is extremely slippery so I would love to just get some kind of a rubber sticky pad that I can put on the back of it to add some grip.. does such a thing exist?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Here's a pic of mine with the glas.t slim, I didn't want the thinner one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369665953244.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369665953244.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 78

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't like cases because they uglify the phone and the new constuction methods make the modern super phones extremely sturdy.

However the back of the S4 is extremely slippery so I would love to just get some kind of a rubber sticky pad that I can put on the back of it to add some grip.. does such a thing exist?

I am not sure. I would assume they would have a rubbery non slip battery cover replacement. Not sure if it would interfere with NFC though.

Here's a pic of mine with the glas.t slim, I didn't want the thinner one.

That looks good! So that is the glas.t slim. What other thinner one do they have?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The glas.tr is the slimmer one I believe. It has rounded edges. I wanted the one that was a little thicker.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Glas.tR Slim and when I opened the package it had fractures all over it. The packaging was fine, the box Amazon.com shipped it in was fine, but the Glas.tR Slim was ruined. So I had to order another one and have it shipped out it was due to arrive today and Fed Ex has it sitting in NJ and won't be here until Monday now. I waited 5 days for the first one to arrive due to the Holiday weekend only to get a damaged unit, and now the replacement to which I am out the $35 until my refund processes is in NJ. What a week.

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got the case. It's the best case for the S4 I have seen. It gives the S4 that premium look every one wants the S4 to have. Adds no bulk also.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87