Extended Battery + Case

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for starting another thread on cases but don't see much (actually anything...) in the way of combining a case and an extended battery. Clearly there are plenty of cases out there and a few extended batteries but I can't find anything that allows them to both work together. Does anybody know who, if anybody makes the combo? I don't want to carry two standard-life batteries...

David

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This has been an issue for just about every smartphone that accepts larger batteries, sometimes you have to find a battery and case vendor all in one, perhaps Seidio Online will have something.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I apologize for starting another thread on cases but don't see much (actually anything...) in the way of combining a case and an extended battery. Clearly there are plenty of cases out there and a few extended batteries but I can't find anything that allows them to both work together. Does anybody know who, if anybody makes the combo? I don't want to carry two standard-life batteries...

David

This has been an issue for just about every smartphone that accepts larger batteries, sometimes you have to find a battery and case vendor all in one, perhaps Seidio Online will have something.

We are currently working on an ACTIVE Extended Case that will work with our Innocell 4500 mAh Extended Life Battery!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216