06-19-2013 11:02 AM
190 ... 678
tools
    Isn't WebOS open source now. Therefore Apple is becoming more open in IOS.......
    No, that doesn't make sense. I if you use a feature from an open OS, doesn't mean your OS is open.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    06-14-2013 08:29 PM
    Apple is already gaining and Android is dropping U.S. marketshare.
    Not saying you're wrong, but so you have a link supporting that?

06-14-2013 08:30 PM
    No, that doesn't make sense. I if you use a feature from an open OS, doesn't mean your OS is open.

06-14-2013 08:43 PM
    So was it a joke? I feel like I'm missing something...

06-14-2013 08:44 PM
    So was it a joke? I feel like I'm missing something...

Yes and originally I was going to write this code in my response.

if (Apple == steals from open source software){

return sarcasm;
    }else{

return what apple believes;

}
    return_0 likes this.
    06-14-2013 08:53 PM
    Not saying you're wrong, but so you have a link supporting that?

Yes, I do.

Android US market share dips slightly, remains on top as of April 2013 | Android Central
    06-15-2013 03:44 AM
    I don't know; that isn't a general trend (only lasted one quarter), the dip was very small (.3% or .003), and it could have been caused by people not buying Android phones in anticipation of the One and GS4.

06-15-2013 07:59 AM
    I don't know; that isn't a general trend (only lasted one quarter), the dip was very small (.3% or .003), and it could have been caused by people not buying Android phones in anticipation of the One and GS4.

U.S. Carriers releases smartphone data every quarter. iPhone(all models) has been the most dominant brand with the Big 3. I wouldn't be surprise if they took over the market if current trends dont change.
    06-15-2013 08:12 AM

Yeah, but for the past nine months, Apple has posted much larger increases each quarter than Android. And Android finally took a dip the last quarter. But worldwide, it isn't even close! I'm sure that Android will show an increase the next quarter, with the release of the One and S4, but I'm sure that Apple will increase also. Then, when the next iPhone is released, it will be record-setting time again.
    06-15-2013 08:17 AM
    Yeah, but for the past nine months, Apple has posted much larger increases each quarter than Android. And Android finally took a dip the last quarter. But worldwide, it isn't even close! I'm sure that Android will show an increase the next quarter, with the release of the One and S4, but I'm sure that Apple will increase also. Then, when the next iPhone is released, it will be record-setting time again.
    Yeah, Android usually increases more in the summer with the new Galaxy S line phone, and iOS usually increases more in the fall with the new iPhone.

06-15-2013 08:47 AM
    For the people who complained and say they hate the Gs4's "cartoony";over saturated, punchy colors are really going to hate IOS7 lol..

Courtesy of My LT3VO
    06-18-2013 02:20 PM
    For the people who complained and say they hate the Gs4's "cartoony";over saturated, punchy colors are really going to hate IOS7 lol..

Courtesy of My LT3VO
    Probably true.
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    06-18-2013 02:24 PM

Courtesy of My LT3VO
    From the screens so far, it looks like it was designed by bronies (not knocking them at all).

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    06-18-2013 07:24 PM
    Well, Apple needed to change, and they did! Their fans will keep defending them (even if they're wrong) and others will keep on hating.
    I personally like Apple's laptops, but don't like the boring ios. Even if they now copy my beloved WebOS!
    For those fanbois who are saying webOS is open source now, so what? Apple shows their true colors by copying from others, which is what Apple does best! They do not innovate, they just take from others. Ooohhh!!!! But what happens if it was the other way around?! They go ballistic and want everyone to believe they created the earth and the moon

If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    06-18-2013 11:43 PM
    Well, Apple needed to change, and they did! Their fans will keep defending them (even if they're wrong) and others will keep on hating.
    I personally like Apple's laptops, but don't like the boring ios. Even if they now copy my beloved WebOS!
    For those fanbois who are saying webOS is open source now, so what? Apple shows their true colors by copying from others, which is what Apple does best! They do not innovate, they just take from others. Ooohhh!!!! But what happens if it was the other way around?! They go ballistic and want everyone to believe they created the earth and the moon

If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Besides Samsung, who else did Apple sue for design?
    06-19-2013 11:02 AM
190 ... 678