Useless Apps

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Please help me which pre installed apps to be disabled or force stop. I dont want to ruin system just in case i accidentally disable necessary app. Thanks in advance. Been an iphone user for yearssss thats why i dont have idea how to run this beast!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Which apps would you like to disable? Uninstalling isn't an option unless you root the device as most bloatware by the OEM/carrier can't be removed without root.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Please help me which pre installed apps to be disabled or force stop. I dont want to ruin system just in case i accidentally disable necessary app. Thanks in advance. Been an iphone user for yearssss thats why i dont have idea how to run this beast!

If you are not rooted then you can disable any app that the system allows you to do so. Critical apps or bloatware will not give you the option to disable.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
If you're feeling spiffy with your phone, the process to root really takes less than 15 minutes. I've been able to delete a lot of apps that were preinstalled.

I haven't installed any roms and you don't have to either.

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually im afraid to force stop or disable some apps because theres a message like if you disable or force stop an app it may cause errors. So i really dont know which one to stop.
Heres the list i want to ask if i can disable this or stop :
Adapt sound
Active apps manager
Allshare
Application installer
Att locker/navigator/smart wifi/software update
Badge prvider
Autimation test
Band service
Bsic daydreams
Bluetooth test/share
A lot more... Tell me what will happen if i disable them or force stop. Thanks a lot!

Do you want to replace this app with the factory version? ---- what does it mean?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well the answer to what will happen is simple. If you disable an application and its going to cause an ill effect then you will get a force close error. Anything you disable I would do one at a time, play with the device for a while and make sure things are fine then move onward to your next.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer