Copy and Paste

robjulo

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Can't figure out something that seems simple. How do I copy and paste attachments. For example, someone sends me an email with a pdf file, the only option I see in the stock email app is to preview or save the attachment. I'd like to simply be able to copy it and then, for example, paste it into another email I'm sending to someone else. The only way I see to do this is to first save the file and then attach a file. Am I just missing something?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Can't figure out something that seems simple. How do I copy and paste attachments. For example, someone sends me an email with a pdf file, the only option I see in the stock email app is to preview or save the attachment. I'd like to simply be able to copy it and then, for example, paste it into another email I'm sending to someone else. The only way I see to do this is to first save the file and then attach a file. Am I just missing something?

Try forwarding the email with the attatchment

robjulo

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but I realize I can do that and I realize I can start a new email and attach a file. My question was specifically, can you copy and paste email attachments from one email to another? I don't see a way with the stock email app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty