Drop Box help

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Question for Drop Box users: couple of days ago I activated Drop Box and sent a few pictures to their site to try it out, I then deleted the pictures and logged out of their site. The problem I have now is that I ended up with one or tow albums in the gallery that are empty. Inside the albums there are icons of pictures that are like a picture frames that are black and they wont open cause there is nothing there. I tried recreating the pictures at their web site but nothing changed so I deleted them again. My question is how do I get rid of these albums in the gallery ?? it doesn't give me the choice except for sharing. I tried rebooting...battery pull and nothing. :confused:

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Did you try logging in on a laptop and deleting the albums that way? I think you have more administrative options on a pc rather than the mobile site

Posted via Android Central App

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you try logging in on a laptop and deleting the albums that way? I think you have more administrative options on a pc rather than the mobile site

Posted via Android Central App
You mean connecting the S4 to a computer and trying to delete from there ?? I am going to give it a try.