S4 not as good as an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
IOS7 is not that bad - its just different. I personally like to the look of it more than IOS6 on my partners phone, It looks so clean and usable compared to 6. I like the fact that's different. and that is why apple does so well - because its so popular they never rush into releasing their software (or hardware thinking about it) and get it right for there consumers nearly all the time. I love Android don't get me wrong - but you have to admit apple did not get where they are now on quantity and patchy software, they got there on the quality of their product.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: s4 not as good as an iPhone

And with the new IOS7, the Iphone has lost a lot of appeal for me, installed it on my work phone this morning, and man is it ugly. IOS6 looks way better, wish i did not update it. I now have to have our IT department reinstall IOS6 back on it. My GS4 looks and feels way better. IOS7 seams slower the IOS6, everything seams to move slower. Rather very disappointed.

Good luck with that. I hope they can take you back... Apple likes to make that difficult and sometimes impossible to install older versions.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
IOS7 is not that bad - its just different. I personally like to the look of it more than IOS6 on my partners phone, It looks so clean and usable compared to 6. I like the fact that's different. and that is why apple does so well - because its so popular they never rush into releasing their software (or hardware thinking about it) and get it right for there consumers nearly all the time. I love Android don't get me wrong - but you have to admit apple did not get where they are now on quantity and patchy software, they got there on the quality of their product.

Apple got where they are because they got there first and made everyone drink the purple kool-aid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Apple got where they are because they got there first and made everyone drink the purple kool-aid.

Do you seriously believe that, or just an Apple hater? I think the latter. Apple has put nothing but quality products on the market.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you seriously believe that, or just an Apple hater? I think the latter. Apple has put nothing but quality products on the market.

Ummmm Apple Maps and dropped call on iPhone 4 spring to mind. Those were definitely quality products.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Ummmm Apple Maps and dropped call on iPhone 4 spring to mind. Those were definitely quality products.

I will agree with Maps, but I don't know that the 4 had dropped calls, but just signal drop. And that was shown to be the case in most phones.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will agree with Maps, but I don't know that the 4 had dropped calls, but just signal drop. And that was shown to be the case in most phones.

Incorrect. It did drop calls due to signal drop (I had the phone) and a case prevented it.. It didn't cause it. The phone being naked caused it.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

Exactly - and apple ruled the smartphone industry for a very long time in terms of business compared to any other brand. Quality product is what makes them so popular.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Can you realistically say that Apple has not produced one quality product after another? Two things that are synonymous with Apple are quality and customer service.

Yes. Please consider other viewpoints besides yours and that they can be legitimate opinions.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Can you realistically say that Apple has not produced one quality product after another? Two things that are synonymous with Apple are quality and customer service.

To be fair that's subjective. So if one dislikes Apple and their products they'd probably disagree with you. Generally, I feel that Apple makes a quality product but I don't have the best things to say about the iPhone 5/s seemingly anorexic display and its soda-can-grade aluminium (John Ive). I apologize if that sentiment is offensive to anyone. Apple should make a quality product, though, since a great many would agree they overcharge.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
To be fair that's subjective. So if one dislikes Apple and their products they'd probably disagree with you. Generally, I feel that Apple makes a quality product but I don't have the best things to say about the iPhone 5/s seemingly anorexic display and its soda-can-grade aluminium (John Ive). I apologize if that sentiment is offensive to anyone. Apple should make a quality product, though, since a great many would agree they overcharge.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"

You are correct, it is subjective. But if a person is objective, and honest, then most would say that Apple produces quality products. They have the most trouble-free phones, music players, and computers on the market, IMO. And their customer service is another quality product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana