Gray Bar on Bottom Right Corner of My Screen

crustyclown27

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello All!

I just recently did a factory reset to my Galaxy S4 and I noticed after I did the reset a gray bar on the bottom right corner of my screen (screenshots attached). It only appears on the Home screen and the app screen, once I open an app it disappears.
I have disabled the following factory installed apps:
Com2uSPoker
Dropbox
DropboxOOBE
Lumen Toolbar
Match3VS
Talk
TripAdvisor

I'm just curious if there is anyway to remove it? I have a Sprint Galaxy S4 if that helps at all.

Thanks In Advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-22-13-28-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-22-13-28-00.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2013-09-22-13-28-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-22-13-28-51.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 24

crustyclown27

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow you were right. I'm feeling pretty stupid right now lol. Thanks so much!!!
Ok I have another question though, sometimes when I play music with the stock music app, the music controls won't appear on my lock screen which has a pin, but sometimes they will. Does this make any sense to you? Also, does the Google Play Music app have lock screen controls?
Thanks again

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Your Welcome.

Yeah, pins kinda mess with lock screen controls for anything. The best thing to do is use swipe to unlock so there's no incompatibilities.

I'm not sure about Google Play music. But you can enable lock screen widgets in settings and then while on the lock screen, add music controls. This will give you what you want.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks again!!! The only thing I'm worried about with using swipe is that there is no security, is this a good idea?

It's fine if you're sure your phone will never be lost or stolen, and/or it doesn't matter to you for someone else to have complete access to your phone and apps. Easy for me to say, I just use swipe on mine. :)

Posted via Android Central App

crustyclown27

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your response, STSVA, and thank you very much Gator352 for all the help today! My problems are all solved and I will be sure to come back to this forum if I experience anymore problems with my phone! Thanks again!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your response, STSVA, and thank you very much Gator352 for all the help today! My problems are all solved and I will be sure to come back to this forum if I experience anymore problems with my phone! Thanks again!

Welcome to the forums! :thumbup::D

Don't be a stranger, visit us not only to learn, but to help others if you can.
It will be much appreciated, as you already know. :thumbup::)

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!