Google play edition launcher

AM759

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to use the stock launcher so I downloaded the google play edition and took the launcher from that. What folder would I put it in so that I could use it. Will this even work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337M

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
If you wanted to just replace the launcher, then just look for a launcher replacement app. Are you even rooted in the first place?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Try Apex Launcher. NOVA didn't work for me either. I found Apex pretty good though and I even purchased the full version.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JGouse0498

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Odd. I've been using Nova Launcher since day one, and I've never had any performance issues with regards to it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been using nova for maybe 3 months now. Every so often, it will freeze completely. I can still use touchwiz things (like opening up the menu or holding down the power button to restart it). It's a tad annoying, and I have to restart to get it to work again

Daniel UK

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have problems with both. I tried nova loads of times but it crashes constantly on me so I moved to apex. I've even purchased the pro version of apex and I get a freezing Black screen on most apps or on the sliding draw menu so I un stalled it. I've now got the 4.3 update now and later I'm going to install it to try again. If it still keeps doing it I will just have to stick to touchwiz!

Posted via Android Central App

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Buzz Launcher is still the most reliable for me and I use both pro versions of nova and apex. Check it out sometime its free and the menu system is fairly simplified.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez