galaxy s4 back button not working properly

barha ch

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
hey i wanted to say that i dropped my phone in water for about 5 secs and then it was turned on and i tried to dry it immediately but connected to a charger for a few seconds to check but then turned it off and dried it for like a day then turned it on and check everything was ok apart from the back and options button it kinda works but then stops working and then i have to lock it, then it works again ... i dried it for another day still the same problem

Nurocyon

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
If you drop any electronic device in the water, it should be turn of immediately, remove battery and let the device dry 3 - 4 days covered in rice before turning on again. Because you connected your phone to a charger, it might be now damaged permanently.

Sent from SGS4 (GT-I9505)

barha ch

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
If you drop any electronic device in the water, it should be turn of immediately, remove battery and let the device dry 3 - 4 days covered in rice before turning on again. Because you connected your phone to a charger, it might be now damaged permanently.

Sent from SGS4 (GT-I9505)

Yeah the back button is still not working.. so should I send it to the samsung factory to repair it? How much will it cost approximately?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall