Galaxy S4 - Browser history

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
you can't delete your history by tapping your menu button and going into the settings? (Its probably under privacy).

Alternatively you could also go settings>apps>all apps>scroll to your browser and tap on it

Then tap clear cache, and then tap clear data

This SHOULD wipe out everything, including passwords and login data, as well as history.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
you can't delete your history by tapping your menu button and going into the settings? (Its probably under privacy).

Alternatively you could also go settings>apps>all apps>scroll to your browser and tap on it

Then tap clear cache, and then tap clear data

This SHOULD wipe out everything, including passwords and login data, as well as history.

Yes I can but I was looking for app to do it periodically for me in the background

Posted via Android Central App

kfres39389

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Go to system settings, them app manager. Look for your browser (I'm assuming you're using stock, which you should probably switch to chrome, dolphin, or Firefox), and hit clear cache. It'll clear your passwords; but it'll get it done.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to system settings, them app manager. Look for your browser (I'm assuming you're using stock, which you should probably switch to chrome, dolphin, or Firefox), and hit clear cache. It'll clear your passwords; but it'll get it done.

I understand that but I was looking for a app to do all that in the background or just touch a widget. I was using Chrome but since none of the apps worked for me I started using the stocker thinking that was the problem.

Busse

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
There's one called InBrowser (Incognito Browser) that wipes everything upon closing the app, always.

I find it annoying on the mobile versions of popular browsers you can't enable permanent private/incognito mode like you can on their computer counterparts.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
The default browser on the Galaxy S4 has private mode and works pretty well.

It has Air-View Integration which is helpful when you want to examine small elements.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
There's one called InBrowser (Incognito Browser) that wipes everything upon closing the app, always.

I find it annoying on the mobile versions of popular browsers you can't enable permanent private/incognito mode like you can on their computer counterparts.

Sounds like what I need will check it out thanks😎

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo