Accessing synced photos from a broken phone

Ayellet Asag

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
My phone screen just broke and due to password protection I'm unable to access my data by plugging it into a pc. I was using auto sync via google. I was trying unsuccessfully to search for my photos on google+.
Any idea where my photos are being synced to?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Google+ Auto Backup, if turned on, automatically backs up photos as you take them to your Google+ Photos under an Auto Backup folder. Go to your Google+ page, then hover over the Home button at the upper left, then select Photos, then More, then Albums.

You can also try to access your photos on the phone this way, if you're desperate: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...de-accessing-locked-phone-cracked-screen.html

Ayellet Asag

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I don't see my photos on google+. I'm sure they are backed up somewhere as I had my phone formatted several months ago and had all the photos available in the gallery afterwards.
I'd be happy to find out if there is any other location where google stores synced photos. Otherwise I'll try the second option..