Why can't I seem to set the debugging setting to get my contacts off my Galaxy S4 to onto my pc?

A

AC Question

i cannot see to set the debugging setting to get my contacts off my galaxy s4 to onto my pc

my phone got rained on. it will power on but the screen is black. i am trying to get my contacts off of it onto my desktop. but i cannot see the screen to go into the settings to the debugging usb
can you help me by pass that setting to get my contacts off this phone

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: i cannot see to set the debugging setting to get my contacts off my galaxy s4 to onto my pc

If they're Google contacts (all contacts should be), and you left the default sync enabled, go to Google Contacts/More/Export. You can save them as a file to your PC. (You don't need to, though. If you set up a new Android phone with the same Google account, it'll sync those contacts by itself.)

If they're saved as SIM contacts, put the SIM card into any phone and export them from that phone to a file, then copy that file to your PC.

If they're saved as Phone or Device contacts, you probably can't get them off - the screen probably isn't the only thing that got damaged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87