Share your Galaxy S5 screenshots!

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
See the problem with this thread is that I keep seeing all these awesome home screens that I really like and I end up changing mine every 20 minutes. If there was a battery use graph for "messing around with your phone" mine would be at 90%!

romel ando

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got my S5 a few days ago. I am no developer, but thought I'd show off my homescreen. I used zooper widget and, wow, that thing is fun to play with! I hate the cluncky icons in the tray. I need a laucher to change them, I suppose. There are so many options and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I don't want to lose any functionality and I'm basically happy with touchwiz. But gosh, I hate those icons. Lol.
try this one out...
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...viter%26utm_content%3DCUNIK3OE&token=AeNdGfqd
...lets you change your icon while on touchwiz no third party launcher.

MachFour

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
A little early for the Halloween spirit. The live weather animation from Beautiful Widgets adds to the theme.
f35c74b59487e9cc7dbb1e8a739a67e7.jpg

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
After a couple of days using Themer, I've had to switch back to Solo Launcher. Themer was just toooooo slow, and a lot of the widgets took several presses to get them to respond. It was a gorgeous UI, but I've got to have a phone that works!

Brady KEITH

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
What widget and icon set is this? I like it. Nice and minimalist.

thanks! it's a widget i made with zooper, and i used "roboto light" font for the clock. i'd package the widget and share it w/you, but i've reset my phone since i posted that screenshot. it's an easy d.i.y. set-up though.

EDIT: the icon pack is Elun by Vertumus.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
After a couple of days using Themer, I've had to switch back to Solo Launcher. Themer was just toooooo slow, and a lot of the widgets took several presses to get them to respond. It was a gorgeous UI, but I've got to have a phone that works!

As an addendum, I also noticed that Themer is a massive data hog, using almost a half GB of data in the two days I was using it. I think it was the news widget, that seemed to refresh constantly despite my setting it to refresh every 12 hrs.