GSMARENA has posted their detailed Galaxy S5 Review!

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Overall a very positive review which covers all aspects of the device in detail. They praise the camera and its video quality and battery life os tested to be excellent. The Galaxy S5 is shaping up to be one very solid device and a great upgrade over the S4.

5e6a9e7u.jpg

Link to Review : Samsung Galaxy S5 review: Fab Five - GSMArena.com

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
so what's up with that pink spot he's talking about on the camera? think it's a defect

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Overall a very positive review which covers all aspects of the device in detail. They praise the camera and its video quality and battery life os tested to be excellent. The Galaxy S5 is shaping up to be one very solid device and a great upgrade over the S4.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/08/5e6a9e7u.jpg

Link to Review : Samsung Galaxy S5 review: Fab Five - GSMArena.com

Bravo Savić!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Haha this thread showed up in my Google alert for "galaxy s5." Which I guess I can unsubscribe from at this point...

Clipboard01.jpg

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
It looks to be a really good phone. However, it feels more like a S4.5 than an S5. I think I'm trading in my S4 for an M8.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
....and a screen only slightly larger than the M7 when you consider the on screen buttons.
The M8 is also comparable in size to the Note 3.....

really.
its the same with the m8, but its more like the htc M7.25 . since they still have the crappy camera

count123

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hang in there for the 32GB! It will be worth it!
What am i missing about storage? Why is onboard storage so "worth it" when you can just expand with micro sd? Not trying to be funny here, i really want to know the difference. Coming from an iphone i was relieved that i could just get a 16gb and add storage for a lot cheaper than having to buy a 64gb iphone. So what am i missing?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What am i missing about storage? Why is onboard storage so "worth it" when you can just expand with micro sd? Not trying to be funny here, i really want to know the difference. Coming from an iphone i was relieved that i could just get a 16gb and add storage for a lot cheaper than having to buy a 64gb iphone. So what am i missing?

You cant store apps on the SD card, the majority of the app data remains on internal memory.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Good question. Touchwiz has A LOT of features and takes a lot of storage space. So on a 16GB internal storage device which is formatted to less space and then the OS take a great deal so you are left with 9 to 10 GB or storage on your device. I like to have all of my apps installed on internal storage. They run faster and some cannot be moved to the SD card. I use the SD card for Music, photos and video which with this camera will takes up a lot of space. I had the Galaxy S4 google edition with 16 GB and an SD card and then with the android 4.3 update it removed the ability for 3rd party apps ( such as a camera app) to write to the SD card. Major pain. I have since gone internal storage of 32GB. I currently have a moto x and nexus 5 32GB models and they have no sd cards. I also had an 32GB S4 and it was great to have 25 or so GB all for apps and games.

It is a matter of personal preference, but my minimum is 32GB or onboard storage regardless of sd card.

attached a screen shot of my S4 when I first got it! I loved all that storage lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-13-19-28-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-13-19-28-05.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 23

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't don't have a extra SD card but when I go to app manager the option to move to SD card is there though?

Posted via Android Central App

From what I understand, it depends on if an App developer has enabled this function within their code. Not all apps allow it, but the ones that do, the move to SD card option will be highlighted, allowing you to move the App to the SD card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non