printing

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone tried to print from s2? How does it work. I'm coming from s2, lots of chances. Lol
I could just go to menu/share and have the send to printer choice. Haven't found how to do that yet.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Works flawlessly for me. I actually discovered it by accident. I don't remember setting anything up, but I clicked print while I was connected to my WIFI, and the printer started printing. It was like magic.

txphoto

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I also had a surprisingly easy experience - with previous phones had to instal apps, connect to the printer over the network, etc. From my S5 simply selected a photo, told it to print, and it brought up the home wifi network printer as a choice. No other set up!

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks txphoto and dad2noah,

I told a email to print and it went to my printers, clicked on printer and told it to print. got the printer in noticication bar and for some reason, I guess my printer is not reading or something. when I go to printer on desk top, it shows no print jobs.
Then after a while I got error, but no explanation.
Not sure what my problem is.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
ok, figured it out. seems there are two printers with the same name. Now to figure out how to delete the one not working.