edarysam.jpg

bamenemy.jpg

Here's a few days ago

raqytema.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you done a restart? I've also read where juice defender has major battery drain on the s5.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Blahzee

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Try factory resetting it and observe using gsam. Just install a few apps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

What do you mean by just install a few apps? Thanks guys. Is there any other reasons its draining a lot faster than 2 days ago? My wifi seems to be cutting in and out for a few seconds constantly. Does that have something to do and what causes the wifi to do that?

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Turn Ultra Power Saving on when not running apps. You can still have phone calls and messaging active in that mode. I only have to charge my s5 once per week.

Blahzee

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
The thing is it started draining quickly like this yesterday and today I've had it since the 11th. I did nothing different and didn't install anything new but like I said my wifi has been acting funny by constantly disconnecting an reconnecting maybe thats what cause this massive draining. Will the wifi problem have this effect and how can I fix it?

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Probably the juice defender. Its 8:24 p.m. And I still have 60 percent battery. Its been unplugged since 7 a.m.

Posted via Android Central App

Kwesi Yasay

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean by just install a few apps? Thanks guys. Is there any other reasons its draining a lot faster than 2 days ago? My wifi seems to be cutting in and out for a few seconds constantly. Does that have something to do and what causes the wifi to do that?

I mean dont install so many apps at a time. Just a few, the juice defender is useless now because new smartphones can really optimize the batt life. I suggest you install JD and install GSam to monitor the battery thoroughly. Maybe your location is set on high accuracy?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Blahzee#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Probably the juice defender. Its 8:24 p.m. And I still have 60 percent battery. Its been unplugged since 7 a.m.

Posted via Android Central App

Seriously you must not use it that often throughout the day mine is 62 percent right now and its been unplugged since 12:15 with 2 and a half hours of screen on. Tell me your secrets if im wrong

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
y5ajezus.jpg

This was mine from a few days ago, phone was off the charger at 7:15am. Ridiculously bad. I think I have a bad phone. Going back to Verizon shortly to swap it out I think.

Tapin and Talkin on my Gold iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo