Samsung still giving 50% off accessories for registering phone

jay10203

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I registered my new s5 that I got 2 days ago and got the email, I went to Samsung site, put in otterbox that I wanted 49.99, added it to cart, put in code and no discount for me.. I tried it 3 times and Gave up.

Posted via Android Central App

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Yea I got mine when I registered. I'm waiting on the wireless charging cover for the S5 and the wireless charger. When those come out I'll be using my 50% discount coupon. Hopefully it will be soon.

Last edited:

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I registered my new s5 that I got 2 days ago and got the email, I went to Samsung site, put in otterbox that I wanted 49.99, added it to cart, put in code and no discount for me.. I tried it 3 times and Gave up.

Well that sucks! I see that a lot of the accessories are for $49.99 ... I wonder if it has to be "under $50" before taxes? That way a lot of their stuff can't be purchased with that coupon. I just looked and there's nothing I actually want but hopefully it helps someone out.

El Guito

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I got the S5 Yesterday, saw this thread and promptly registered; but did not see any mention of discounts, neither got an email. So it may be over, on the discounts.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Hmm i'm not sure but i'm thinking it has to be Samsung branded product for the 50% to work? I could be wrong.

Well that sucks! I see that a lot of the accessories are for $49.99 ... I wonder if it has to be "under $50" before taxes? That way a lot of their stuff can't be purchased with that coupon. I just looked and there's nothing I actually want but hopefully it helps someone out.

Well it should work because when I got my S4, I got the 50% discount then and use it to get https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s-accessories%2FEB-K600BUWESTA&token=toif2XFb for my S4. So it should definitely work. for $49.99 products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non