sudden battery drain after update

LisaLee660

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

The main thing I love about this phone is the battery life and now I've noticed that last couple of days, it's draining MUCH quicker than usual. I left my house this morning at 56% and I'm not at 11. I'm not using it any different if significantly more often than since I've got the phone. I kept ignoring the update notice and I guess it went ahead and did it on it's own a couple of days ago, cause those two news apps are in my app manager.
Anyway, I've been trying to think I'm imagining it but my daughter just called me and said she was on 100% this morning and even having been at work all day, she's now at 25.
I'm really upset. Anyone else notice this?
BTW I'm on AT&T

Thanks,
Lisa

Last edited:

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

The main thing I love about this phone is the battery life and now I've noticed that last couple of days, it's draining MUCH quicker than usual. I left my house this morning at 56% and I'm not at 11. I'm not using it any different if significantly more often than since I've got the phone. I kept ignoring the update notice and I guess it went ahead and did it on it's own a couple of days ago, cause those two news apps are in my app manager.
Anyway, I've been trying to think I'm imagining it but my daughter just called me and said she was on 100% this morning and even having been at work all day, she's now at 25.
I'm really upset. Anyone else notice this?
BTW I'm on AT&T

Thanks,
Lisa

this might help go to recovery and clear cache

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87