Printing from a Galaxy s5

Paul Butt1

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 and would like a few a few questions answered please. 1 Is it worth getting a wireless kit for it? @. Can you print from it and 3. If I put a wireless back on it can I leave it on all the time

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 and would like a few a few questions answered please. 1 Is it worth getting a wireless kit for it? @. Can you print from it and 3. If I put a wireless back on it can I leave it on all the time

1. I have an after market wireless card under the stock battery cover with 3 qi chargers. 1 in my Jeep, 1 at home, and 1 at work. Leave the qi card in all the time. It's awesome. Definitely work it.

2. I print with the Cannon app. I'm sure there are lots of options for printing.
3. see above.

sixx_gunner

May 7, 2014
Visit site
The only printer I have is the one attached to a computer in another room. It is shared on my home network. The S5 is using this network for WiFi. I have the HP print service plug in as well as the Samsung print service plug in installed. I search for printers under the printers tab, but nothing comes up to add a printer. What am I missing? Thanks for your help!

jdh4

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the S5 and a hp printer on my network. The hp app was already installed and was an option for me to print in emails, Web pages and so on. In fact it updated yesterday it works perfect.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty