New Verizon S5 update with bluetooth fix

smit302

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
So, I happened to hit software update just to see what happened today and it showed a new update available with a bluetooth fix. Running version G900VVRU1ANHA now

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So, I happened to hit software update just to see what happened today and it showed a new update available with a bluetooth fix. Running version G900VVRU1ANHA now

When you post about something like that, please tell what carrier you are using.

In fact, it would be neat to put your carrier in your signature line.

joehp1

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems like this update fixed my text messaging notification on my 2013 Lexus GS350. Always got notifications on my S3, but not on the S5. While driving today I was surprised that the car said I had an incoming text message!!!!

IBMJunkman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Got the 4.4.4 update. The service error message is gone. But it also deleted my emergency number list. Had to reselect the 4 contacts. And I don't like having to swipe the emergency button. It should be a simple touch. In an emergency a good samaritan may not know how the button works. Changed the ICE message to say Swipe.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be getting much better battery life after the update. Will need to confirm after more use. According to GSAM, was previously getting about 2%/hour when idle. Now it is less than 1%. I hope this continues.

Chevy_Guy05

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
They did this because too many people were calling 911 from their pocket.
Got the 4.4.4 update. The service error message is gone. But it also deleted my emergency number list. Had to reselect the 4 contacts. And I don't like having to swipe the emergency button. It should be a simple touch. In an emergency a good samaritan may not know how the button works. Changed the ICE message to say Swipe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38