my Knox

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I cannot setup and it keeps failing and Microsoft exchange is my hotmail account ?

Posted via the Android Central App

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Knox is Samsung's security feature and is built in to the ROM kernel, it is not an app to be downloaded.

I don't think you are explaining to us what you want, or else you aren't aware of what Knox really is.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Here is my problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-20-12-24-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-20-12-24-43.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 27

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Ah, something brand new from Samsung. Bookmarked that for future reference. Never will need it though, I'm retired from the corporate rat race.

Now I understand, and can't find Server message says that it is not set up correctly,
Even though it claims you don't need IT, me thinks you are going to have to call them and get it set up correctly.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Ah, something brand new from Samsung. Bookmarked that for future reference. Never will need it though, I'm retired from the corporate rat race.

Now I understand, and can't find Server message says that it is not set up correctly,
Even though it claims you don't need IT, me thinks you are going to have to call them and get it set up correctly.

You also having the same issue ?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by AZgl1500

go back and reread what I wrote, I am out of the Rat Race, to hell with corporate cultures and MS Exchange which I hated every time I had anything to do with it.