Galaxy S5 Message+

karkar32

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I am so new to this...never done forums or learned how to use a phone on my own or whatever....so here I go lol....

I have the Galaxy s5 and I have always had an IPhone. I love my new phone...but there are two messaging systems on this phone. I think the normal one is the plain white envelope with the yellow paper inside....and there is also another that is red and its called Message+. I like the Message+ much better...more features and just all around better to ME. But...when I go to use it shortly after I click on yes please make my default messaging system...I get an error that says it stopped responding...or it freezes up. Am I doing something wrong??

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about message+. I use textra, free in the playstore. It is the best texting app out there. You can also install the emoji pack for it. The app works perfect, even group messaging with iPhones work great. Give it a try.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe you need to delete the others to add Textra. I started off using Messages and was fine with it till I wanted to make some customized changes that it couldn't do. So I switched over to Messages+. I like it's features better but, for me, it's not as easy to navigate. Hopefully it will be easier with time. I don't have a problem with it not working. Give your carrier's technical support a call :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87